Free Soul Circles
A Unique Way to Set-Up A Self-Teaching Option
Free Soul Circles
Free Soul's main purpose has always been to HELP YOU more effectively "Live Life AS a Soul.
Here is a way (independent of taking classes, attending Retreats in Sedona or using Free Soul's excellent self-study materials) to enhance/progress your Soul Awareness and Soul Vision in your daily life. (NOTE: Also check the Circles Tips & Techniques MENU (just below this one) for suggestions to help your Circle be more effective).
Form a Free Soul Circle
- with 2 or 3 seeking friends
- or by yourself with your Guides
The KEY CONCEPT is to at least once a week (or daily with your Guides),
- review how to LIVE from a Soul Perspective
- creatively think of how to better apply Soul techniques and awareness in the future
IF HAVING A FREE METHOD FOR SOUL GROWTH INTERESTS YOU
The below (long) text gives you all the details for setting up a Free Soul Circle.
(plus the benefits of what Free Soul Instructors around the country have learned from Field Testing)
FULL Title: Free Soul Circles for Sharing, Support, Encouragement, and Exploration
for Living Life AS a Soul (and remembering you ARE a Soul that HAS a Body).
KEY Theme: You ARE a Soul that HAS a Body & You Came to Plenet Earth for Soul Learning Purposes
Key References: Soul-shift, Joy Center, Cleansing, and Breath Control Relaxation Techniques
(It DOES help if participants have learned the above techniques)
(and access to You Are Psychic! and Access Your Brain's Joy Center [book or e-book])
Purpose: to set up a nondevotional, noncommercial framework for helping people progress in Living AS a Soul and rising above Limbic Brain struggles that make Life a survival TEST instead of a joyous exploration Quest.
1. Groups of 3-4 people - meeting once a week for 60-90 minutes.
2. Moderator (can be a Free Soul Instructor or NOT). Moderator is mainly a time keeper Not a Counselor. Moderator SHOULD rotate each week (to counter devotionalism / guru effect of a single leader).
Moderator's main purpose is to keep group on track - to manage time and remind group / bring focus back to Key Themes for Sharing:
"You ARE a Soul that HAS a Body" and what is "The Soul Perspective"
to help with "Living Life AS a Soul"
1. Each person shares for 5 - 15 minutes (15 max. - no requirement to share but each participant encouraged to share)
- a positive exploration (what new techniques and/or spiritual areas are being explored - tried, thought about, reading about, etc.)
- a challenge being faced (what things in life are causing disharmony and/or being struggled with)
- and what will endeavor to done/added/explored during the next week (different, and/or maintained/expanded)
2. Moderator initially shares first (mainly to model the positive/negative/positive and keeping focus on "Soul Perspective")
1. Establish (and maintain/support) the structure of
a. sharing starting with a positive, then a negative/challenge, and ending with a positive
b. keeping a Soul focus (what would be the Soul approach to that? what could be the Soul growth opportunity?)
MODERATOR GUIDES/REMINDS ALL TO STAY ON THAT FOCUS AND the positive - negative/challenge - positive
People may have trouble thinking of Positive (only want to share about their challenges/problems, etc.)
IT CAN HELP BY LETTING PEOPLE START BY JUST SHARING A PIECE OF GOOD NEWS AND END WITH "WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FORWARD TOO"
2. Neither the Moderator nor the Group Members are supposed to SOLVE the sharing person's issues
MOST OF THE TIME PARTICIPANTS WILL JUST SHARE
(key is setting a psycologically safe environment where individuals can FEEL heard, WITHOUT judgement or shame
a. Sharing individual CAN ask the group for feedback
b. When appropriate Moderator CAN gently say "What is the Soul Perspective on that?" (to bring back on track)
c. Group Member CAN say "May I ask a question?" (if appropriate to clarify something) BUT Sharer CAN say No.
Moderator and/or individual member can remind group about keys for "Active Listening"
(eye contact, giving sharer attention, etc.)
Meeting of Free Soul Circles CAN be EITHER:
- at a home or meeting place or
- at a restaurant (could be a lunch meeting)
Key is trying to keep to 60-90 minutes so meeting weekly is not a time burden
Groups COULD meet more frequently if desired BUT
CAN also encourage members (between meetings) to have THEIR OWN Free Soul Circles (with their Guides)
ULTIMATE AIM is to support people learning how to be "their own" best Teacher/Counselor/Explorer
Circles CAN be made up of either:
- ALL Free Soul experienced students/instructors
- a mixture of new and experienced students
- mostly new students with a experienced student and/or Instructor as an initial Moderator (to guide process initially)
Free Soul Circles are NOT designed/supposed to be income generating sessions
(members CAN do donations to Free Soul - thru www.freesoul.net if they feel a benefit)
BUT do NOT want a "pass the plate" type of donation activity at each meeting
HISTORY/BACKGROUND BEHIND IDEA FOR FREE SOUL CIRCLES
1. to have a nondevotional (NON-guru set up) for supporting/nurturing students progress with "Living AS a Soul"
(web site WILL eventually have places for people to find those interested in a circle in their area)
(as well as what materials can be ordered and/or Instructor Classes that can BE attended to provide NEW learning for use in Self-teaching)
2. Have a mechanism that CAN be done everywhere there are people who have read the books and want more follow-up.
2. If Free Soul Founder, Pete A. Sanders Jr. resumes traveling, particularly to new places where his books is coming out (Russia, and possible China and Japan) to have a mechanism for setting up groups that want to practice/move forward when Mr. Sanders can not spend extra week/weeks doing Instructor Training there
(Instructor Training still primarily to be done in Sedona for now).