Self-Teaching Training Tips
Specific Keys for Being "OUR OWN" Best Spiritual Teacher
Keys for Successful Spiritual Self-Instruction
How to Train YOURSELF to be YOUR OWN Best Spiritual Coach
(in development - new content added each week)
While it is always advantageous to have a Guide/Coach as you learn new Free Soul (or other) techniques and spiritual skills, you may not always have a Certified Free Soul Instructor in your area. The tips below are specific methods that Free Soul Founder, Pete A. Sanders Jr. has used for exploring and teaching himself the discoveries/insights best suited/needed for his spiritual growth. They have allowed him to develop all of Free Soul's materials and are a resource he wishes to share with you. Hopefully they can provide a framework for YOUR learning to be YOUR OWN best spiritual teacher.
#1 Allow yourself to BE LEARNING. Don't expect perfection the first time you practice a technique or spirtual skill.
- Strive to improve each time; with both your control and depth of experience.
- Remember, longer is not necessarily better if you bliss out and don't retain (either what you got in the meditation and/or that you were able to guide yourself to that level and/or insight).
#2 Respect YOUR Unique sensitivities and timing.
- Adapt techniques and meditations to what works best for you (visual, feeling, auditory, or intuitional).
(For more on different senses/approaches - see You Are Psychic! (print version or e-book by Pete A. Sanders Jr.)
- Go at YOUR pace (don't rush, take the time to learn/make the skill/meditation automatic, BUT).
- Identify and eliminate rigid/required steps that seem more dogmatic than instructional.
- Set goals for how often to practice (2 goals - Ideal and minimum for effectiveness) that work for you.
#3 Look for ways (without rushing) to make techniques and meditations shorter.Life AS a Meditation: Self-Teaching Tip: Keys for Walking Meditations (seekers hiking the trails - viewed from Airport Mesa Vortex). DON'T RUSH your hike. Stroll at a pace where you see the beauties around you (rather than pressing and mostly just staring at your feet). The more you push, you more you trigger Limbic Brain survival reflexes and pull into the body (rather than FULLY tapping Soul Awareness AS you walk). Don't just stop to "smell the roses" CHERISH THE WHOLE GARDEN (of Life) with each step. More in Scientific Vortex Information book, e-book, and DVD (in Sedona bookstores or thru www.freesoul.net).
- The best technique can become unuseable if it takes too long.
- Free Soul specializes in Secrets from Science that allow you to tap meditations/skills more rapidly
- That way you use them more easily in your life and thru practice increase their retention and automatic use.
#4 ALWAYS Clear Physical Stress FIRST - Secrets for Easy/Rapid Meditation #1: First CLEAR the static from your body and your Aura. You can't effectively harmonize and receive new insight through noise and clutter. Learn/Use Free Soul's Breath Control Relaxation Technique (also rapidly lowers blood pressure). (https://youtu.be/N8bmOJN6o0c)
#5 THEN Clear Limbic Brain (Negative Emotional Stress) - Secrets for Easy/Rapid Meditation #2: After countering physical stress, the next step is learning about and countering the mental emotional stress created by the Limbic Brain (use discoveries in Access Your Brain's Joy Center - print, e-book or book/DVD/CD Combo). Limbic Stress IS THE ANCHOR that keeps people operating from their evolutionary past rather than tapping higher levels of consciousness.
#6 ALL Meditations & Spiritual Skills/Practices are made easier and deeper if you do Free Soul's Soul-shift Technique first. - Secrets for Easy/Rapid Meditation #3: After countering physical and limbic brain stress, the next step is learning the Soul-shift Technique to soar beyond the physical and tap the deeper dimensions that the latest in physics says we ALL exist/extend into. (https://youtu.be/r9nwVNWGYTE)
#7 Life AS a Meditation: Self-Teaching Tip: Keys for Walking Meditations (seekers hiking the trails - viewed from Airport Mesa Vortex). DON'T RUSH your hike. Stroll at a pace where you see the beauties around you (rather than pressing and mostly just staring at your feet). The more you push, you more you trigger Limbic Brain survival reflexes and pull into the body (rather than FULLY tapping Soul Awareness AS you walk). Don't just stop to "smell the roses" CHERISH THE WHOLE GARDEN (of Life) with each step. More in Scientific Vortex Information book, e-book, and DVD (in Sedona bookstores or thru www.freesoul.net).
#8 Two of the Most Powerful Forces in Life are: Hope for Greater Joy/Love, and Hope for a Better Life.
- NEVER allow an outside influence (teacher/philosophy/practice) to abuse/take advantage of those hopes.
- Seek to Self-channel how to enhance those areas of your Life and Self-Create "Your Own" Inner Hope & Happiness.
#9 Use Whys Eyes for Insight (Self-Teaching Tip): In YOUR Spiritual Quest for Growth, it is OK to have Wants (desires, goals, etc.), even though many faiths say desire and wants are the cause of all suffering. Focus on the "Why" of the Want (not just the Whats) and you connect with the Soul Growth Purposes of the desire. It is chasing the "What" of Wants that leads to Life being a Test (vs Quest) and cyclical suffering struggles. Example: Wanting More and More $, possessions, or achievements. What = the "Things" or $s. The Why of the Want could be: to FEEL more secure or valuable. Focus on INNER methods for feeling good about yourself and/or ways to enhance your Inner Security. Make Life a Quest NOT a TEST and Live Life AS a Soul by Looking at Life with "Whys Eyes." https://youtu.be/DLZdmcdaze0
#10 Allow Yourself to BE LEARNING
- Cherish your "Wondering" vs negatively putting yourself down (feeling bad about yourself or just wandering).
- The best teachers/seekers KNOW how much there is still to learn.
- Actually, it is knowing the Questions (Quest Ions) that is most important.
- Don't be afraid to say, "I do not know."
(just add - "Yet" or "But I will find out").
- Remember also YOU ARE NEVER ALONE (you a team of Guides Learning with you).
#11 Know You are NEVER Alone.
You ARE ALWAYS connected to:
- other seekers thru Spirit.
#12 Give Yourself a SpAhh Day (a spiritual ahh! renewal). When you are discouraged, and doubting yourself. Remember to CHERISH yourself and Life. In sincerely seeking to improve, it is easy to spent too much time being self-critical (did not doing that well enough, I should be doing better or more, etc.). Just as much as being challenged, YOUR Spirit needs to be appreciated (valued, encouraged, and unconditionally loved) by YOU. Set aside time to do that.
- Pick something that you truly value and admire in yourself and bask in feeling good about yourself for it.
- Remember ALL you HAVE learned and cherish the beauty of life's learning opportunities
- Give yourself the praise and unconditional love that we ALL deserve (especially from ourselves)
- Think about what NEW adventures would be exciting/enriching for you.
Remember to always Soul-shift first (for getting out of that critical Limbic Brain level).
If will help you more quickly get into the vibration of valuing/cherishing/loving yourself.
-the Universe (and Beyond)
Trust in that connection and know that you WILL be guided to the help/insight you need.
AND you DO HAVE a Team of Spirit Guides to Travel with YOU https://youtu.be/WQ3VZ0rIIdE.